Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day





I love going to parties for kids. Of course in a few years I probably won't be saying that anymore. But Tate had his preschool party last Friday and it was a blast. Sometimes I think we parents have just as much fun as the kids.

On Valentine's Day we went to the zoo as a family. It was a little chilly but we had a blast. Tate also got to go see a 3D IMAX movie with Caden and Mima and Papa Jim. We had a fun day.













Since Monday was a holiday JP decided to go to deer camp to set up a deer stand and Tate got to go with him. He was so excited, he even got up so early and didn't complain at all. He had a blast and even got to shoot a pistol with his Papa Roy. (I wasn't so happy about that but I'm sure they were safe :) ) I think my Tate is definitely going to be a deer hunter.


1 comment:

Jordan Malone said...

The pic of Tate and JP in their camo is precious! You know I'm a sucker for boys (let's clarify - little boys)!