Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gulf Shores '09









We had a blast in Gulf Shores last week. Both the boys loved playing at the beach and we got to do all sorts of fun stuff. Tate even went parasailing with me and JP, can you believe it? He loved it, Caden did too. Hopefully my sister got some pics of that because I didn't have my camera. We got to swim in the pool they had there and they even had a playground at the condo. We took them to a little park where they got to ride rides and even drive go carts. The big boys got to play golf and go deep sea fishing (they had a blast and brought home lots of fish) and us girls got to go shopping, it was so fun and we got some great things. Amy and I took the boys to an alligator farm, it was fun and interesting but very hot, I was glad to get out of that place, they had a gigantic alligator whose name was Captain Crunch. The guide said he was in time out because he didn't play well with others. The boys thought that was funny, but he was isolated. Tate got a little alligator at the gift shop and named him "little crunch". Totally original my boy Tate is. Anyway, we had a great time, can't wait to do it again. Here are some pics.

No comments: