Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tate's 1st day of pre-k 4


Tate had his first day of preschool today. He was very excited and seemed to really enjoy going back to school and spending time with his friends. He has a great teacher which I am really excited about and glad he is getting to meet some new friends. It makes me sad that he is growing up so fast, he is getting so big. He is such an amazing boy and I can't wait to see what all he learns this year at school.

Seth is also getting very big. He is reminding me so much of Tate lately at his age. We went to the park today and to eat all by ourselves, well without our big brother. It was bitter sweet. But I know I am really going to enjoy the quality, alone time I will get to spend with Seth, especially at the age he is now, he is so fun to play with and is learning so much. They are so much fun to see together. I love watching how good Tate is with him and how much Seth loves to spend time with him. Just tonight at church Seth was sitting in Tate's lap at the end of choir. They can be so sweet to each other. They can also be pretty rough at times but hey they are boys. I feel so blessed to have them both. Getting excited for the fall, looking forward to see what God has in store this school year and at home with me and the boys.

No comments: