Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hannah's birthday is approaching


I thought I would post a pic of my precious little girl and give some updates. We have had several echos and the prognosis has been the same. The only difference between now and the last post is that I have decided to deliver at Baptist. My doctor and I are comfortable with the care she will receive and since she will be going to Children's pretty soon after delivery the place really didn't matter all that much.

Oh and she has a birthday picked out..... Monday, February 21st. I will be in my 38th week of pregnancy and as long as I am progressing on my own the doctors are okay with me going early. Both the boys were born in the 38th week as well. So that is the plan but as you all know it can change so I will keep you posted. I will also try my best to continue to post updates about Hannah and how she is doing throughout her hospital stay.

I am getting very excited and still nervous as the same time. I am praying I get all my anxiety out before she gets here and then I will just kick into mommy mode after she arrives. The boys are excited, Tate especially. He is really looking forward to meeting baby Hannah. I don't think Seth really understands all that much right now. He will be happy to meet her too though, they both love babies.

Thanks to all who have given their prayers and encouragement to us. We REALLY appreciate it. Please continue to pray for us and for Hannah as we all get ready for her arrival. I can't wait to hold her and kiss on her and as you can see in her pic she is adorable.

No comments: