Friday, February 18, 2011

The big day is Monday!!!!

Well we are having a baby girl on Monday, February 21st!!! That is if she doesn't come before then but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Today I had an ultrasound and they "estimated" her weight at 7 pounds 1 ounce. We will see how accurate that is. I will be going into Baptist at 6 in the morning, they will be inducing me and hopefully I will be able to have a normal vaginal delivery with no complications! We can pray for that, ha ha. I will be keeping you all updated on this blog with how things are going and how Hannah is doing. She will be going to Children's shortly after delivery and hopefully on Tuesday I can give you all a run down of what the doctors have to say.

Thanks to all our family and friends for your support and prayers. JP and I appreciate all you have done and continue to do. I am looking forward to seeing my baby girl very soon.

No comments: