Thursday, November 20, 2008

He is doing great!

We just got back from the cardiologist office. He is very pleased by Tate's recovery and says he looks and sounds great. We don't have to go back until 6 months for a check-up. He wants him to stay on the Propranolol until then but just as a precaution. He hasn't had an irregular rhythm since that one time so Dr. Best just thinks it was his heart adjusting to being messed with at surgery. He will check it again in 6 months and if everything looks good he can come off the medicine.

When Tate and I were talking about going to the doctor today he asked why he had to go and I told him that the Dr.'s wanted to make sure his fixed heart was working good and he said that it was because Jesus lived there. So sweet, I just kissed him. They make me laugh all the time.

I am very relieved and ready to get back to everyday life. Tate is doing really well. He went to choir last night at church and we are going to go back to school on Monday. He doesn't have school next Wednesday and Friday so that will give us more time until he goes back for good the first of December.

Trying to get ready for Seth's first birthday party. I can't believe he is almost one. I hope you guys don't mind getting your invites a little late. I'm trying the best I can to get everything done and to catch up with stuff we have missed.

Sorry for not posting sooner (Aunt Candy :)) but I wanted to have this information before I wrote anything. Will get some more pictures up of the boys and am going to try to include Seth more. Poor little honey, I feel as though I have neglected him. I'm sure he doesn't mind though as he gets much love at home. You can't help but love all over that boy.

I am actually starting to look forward to the holidays. Please continue to pray for Tate's healing and for the valve to last a very long time. I don't want to do that again any time soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm....the jesus in the heart comment is probably the sweetest thing i have ever heard! seriously. so glad cute tate is doing so great!! you have been such an amazing mom through all of this!! what a testimony you have.