Monday, November 10, 2008

WE ARE HOME!!!

Hey guys, we are finally home, thank you Lord. I was about to crawl out of my skin today waiting to go home. Tate is doing really well. He was up and playing yesterday. Everyone has said what an improvement 12 hours has been. The only thing we have to do is hook him up to an EKG machine tomorrow that he has to wear for 24 hours and to take his blood pressure medicine. We have a PCP appointment in one week and a cardio appointment in two weeks.

We are all glad to be here. Hopefully he will rest well. Both my boys have been pretty whiny since I have gotten home so pray for patience for me.

Thanks again for everyone's prayers and support. You have no idea how much we appreciate all you have done. THANK GOD IT IS OVER.

Love you all.

P.S. I will post a bunch of pictures tomorrow. I can't download to my computer so I have to go to my parents house.

1 comment:

The Hope Family said...

Glad you are home! I'll see you tomorrow when I bring dinner!