Thursday, November 6, 2008

We got a room!!!




Hey guys, today has been a busy day. Last night was very hard. Tate was having trouble going potty on his own, it hurt him since the Foley came out but he has gotten better today. I am keeping pull-ups on him and letting him go in them. That seems to help. He doesn't want to get out of bed very often. He has been walking (well really taking several steps) twice today. He seems to be doing very well and in much better spirits as am I. I even got him to smile today. He was playing with a fan that JP's work got him and that made him laugh. Thanks guys.



We are in room 8 in CVICU west for those of you who want to visit. He only has one IV and is only getting Tylenol with codeine. He has been such a trooper and I'm so very proud of him. I can't imagine what he thinks about all this. Please continue to keep him in your prayers. Hopefully we will be home in a few days.

No comments: